NAVANA TECH INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
The following words when used with the first letter capitalized shall have the meaning as set out below:
- “Account” refers to the account with the Platform that is required for you to use Navana’s Offering.
- "Client” means the Person who executes work orders with Navana for the use of the Voicebot in accordance with the terms of services of Navana, and includes such Person’s successors and permitted assigns.
- “Documentation” means documentation provided by Navana, relating to Navana’s Offering (e.g., user manuals and online help files), including the documentation available at [insert link to Navana’s website].
- “End User” means the end user of the Client that engages or communicates with the Voicebot on the Platform.
- "Minor": Refers to an individual who is incapable of providing valid consent to enter into contracts due to being below the minimum age prescribed by law to do so.
- Navana's Offering: Means the Voicebot, related services, Documentation, and related tools (if any).
- Person: Means any individual, partnership, limited liability partnership, limited liability company, body corporate, corporation, association, society, trust or other entity or organization, including a government or political subdivision or an agency or instrumentality thereof, whether or not a juridical person.
- Personal Data: Means any data that can be used to identify you. Personal Data does not include any information that is freely available or accessible in the public domain.
- Platform: Means third party platforms/applications (such as whatsapp) that the Voicebot may be integrated with in order to interact with End Users.
- Voicebot: Means the proprietary voice bot technology developed by Navana that can be used on third party mobile and website applications.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
- If a guardian is providing consent on behalf of the Minor to access and use Navana’s Offering, the guardian shall be solely responsible for the acts of the Minor and the liabilities arising out of such acts.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We collect the following information given to us by you:
- your name,date of birth, gender, postal address, email address, phone numbers, instant messaging account details.
- voice inputs or audio interactions when you use your voice to control the services/ interact with the Voicebot (e.g., by talking to the Voicebot).
- information contained in text or other messages/ communications sent over / through the Platform, Voicebot or in any other manner.
- anyother data that you provide, subject to your consent.
- Acquired Data
- From Clients. Through the course of our Service, the Client(s) may provide us with information from or about the End Users, or End Users’ use of their device or applications (which may include Personal Data), including, but not limited to, name, phone number, address, e-mail address, and zip code, voice data and transaction related information. Navana’s Offering has been integrated into our Clients’ products or applications (including any business account that our Client may have on a Platform like Whatsapp) and, to the extent that we process your Personal Data received in the course of us providing our services to our Client, we do so on the Client’s behalf for the purpose of providing the Service to them and in accordance with Navana’s terms of service and other agreements that Navana may execute with such Client. Please check with the relevant Client about the policies it has in place to protect the Personal Data of its End Users.
- From Platforms. When you interact with Navana’s Offering through a Platform such as Whatsapp, we may receive information such as:
- Information regarding your identity including your full name, e-mail addresses, phone number (including the type of phone), physical addresses, profile picture, gender, username, language, country.
- Information that we receive from your device including your IP address, your service provider, your device and browser details such as operating system and hardware model, time zone setting, device location.
- Your location and location history, as tracked by the Platform.
- Any other information associated with your Account on the Platform that you permit the Platform to share with third parties
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- To maintain, operate and provide Navana’s Offering.
- To train, improve, enhance and develop the Voicebot and other aspects of Navana’s Offering that use machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- To improve, modify and develop Navana’s Offering and to develop new services.
- To track and analyse usage. We use the information to analyze how you use Navana’s Offering and improve Navana’s Offering.
- For statistics and analytics. We may use your Personal Data in an anonymised form to generate statistics that are not attributable to you personally or any Person in particular, and we may publish these statistics (e.g., average number of End Users using the Voicebot on the Platform, the features used, the response rate, etc) on our website or in our marketing material or in any other mode or manner.
- To input, modify, and update your information or voice responses, at your request.
- To provide support and communicate to and with you, Clients or the Platforms.
- To comply with contractual and legal obligations and compliances, and to protect against and/or institute legal action.
- To protect the rights, privacy, safety, or property of End User, Client, our partners, Navana, and others.
- To investigate any misuse of Navana’s Offering, and criminal activity or other illegal/unauthorized access or use of Navana’s Offering and/or infrastructure (such as servers, computers, code etc.).
- To send you communication regarding Navana’s Offering, pricing of Navana’s Offering and other promotional or marketing communication. You can unsubscribe from our promotional emails via the link provided in the emails. Even if you opt out of receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us.
- For any purpose permitted by law.
- For other notified purposes with your consent.
(Collectively referred to as “Legitimate Purposes”)
PLATFORM, CLIENT, THIRD PARTIES
- We will share the information as deemed necessary or appropriate:
- under Applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
- to comply with legal process;
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
- to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates;
- to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/that of our affiliates, you or others;
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain;
- to protect against legal liability;
- to protect the personal safety of End Users of the Platform; and/or
- to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with Navana’s Offering;
- We may share your information:
- With service providers on a need-to-know basis, subject to obligations of confidentiality for provision of services. We may share your information with institutions, vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers, including (but not limited) those who provide products or services such as contact information verification, website hosting, data analysis, providing infrastructure, information technology services, auditing services, and other similar services, in different industries and categories of business.
- Between and among Navana and our current and future parents, Affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control or ownership. We may share your information with another company for the purpose of a merger or acquisition or similar activity.
- With any other Person with your consent.
- We may collect, use, and share your data after anonymization, for any purpose including improvement/enhancement of Navana’s Offering, research and development, etc.
- Navana’s Offering uses APIs of certain Platforms to connect with their services. If you wish to ensure that Navana’s Offering does not access data from a Platform you have previously connected to, you may follow the instructions provided by the Platform. The instruction for one such Platform currently supported by Navana is listed below:
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect your information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no security system is impenetrable, and we disclaim responsibility to that extent. We cannot guarantee the security of your data whether located on our databases or otherwise, neither can we guarantee that your information will not be intercepted while it is being transmitted to and from us.COOKIES
- We may collect information using cookies or similar technology. Cookies are small data files stored by your browser on the hard drive or memory of your device. Cookies enable us to personalize your experience, maintain a persistent session, passively collect demographic information, monitor advertisements and other activities. They generally contain information such as website preferences, user settings, and browsing history and helps us recognize you as you interact with or revisit Navana’s Offering.
- We use both first-party and third-party session cookies and persistent cookies:
USER RIGHTS AND CONTROLS
- Session Cookies: We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate Navana’s Offering. These are cookies that terminate once you end your session.
- Persistent Cookies: A persistent cookie remains on your device for an extended period of time or until it is deleted. To the extent we provide a log-in portal or related feature, persistent cookies can be used to store your passwords so that you don’t have to enter them more than once.
OUR LAWFUL BASES FOR PROCESSING
- We will consider all such requests and provide our response within a reasonable period of time (and within any time period mandated by the applicable law)..
- Subject to legal and contractual requirements, you can refuse to consent to our collection, use or disclosure of information about you, or you may withdraw your consent to our further collection, use or disclosure of information at any time in the future by giving us reasonable notice in writing. Please note that your ability to use Navana’s Offering may be impacted should you withdraw your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your information as outlined above.
OUR RETENTION PRACTICES
- Our legal basis for processing the information we collect related to individuals will depend on the information concerned and the context in which we collected or processed it. Unless otherwise stated we will only collect and process information:
- where we need to fulfill our responsibilities and obligations in any contract or agreement with you or our Client;
- to comply with our obligations under law;
- where the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests (including the Legitimate Purposes), but never overriding your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms (such as, for instance, to provide or update Navana’s Offering);
- where it is necessary to protect the vital interests of you and/or other End Users; or
- if you have given your consent to do so.
- Your data may be anonymised and such anonymised data may be retained indefinitely by us.
- Your data may be retained by us if required by the applicable law.